Photo
- - - - -

When does Marvel's Agents of SHIELD start?

Marvel Agents of SHIELD

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline NatureSun - Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

NatureSun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hey,

The new Marvel TV show named Agents of SHIELD, when is it starting?

Thanks!

#2 Offline Kenneth - Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

Kenneth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 107 posts

Animation or... ?

Never heard of that one before :/

#3 Offline SpiralArchitect - Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

SpiralArchitect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

It's based in the Marvel cinematic universe. Spinoff TV show from the movies basically. Joss Whedon is the executive producer from what I remember. Even Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson from the other Marvel movies) is in it.

The pilot is supposed to premiere on September 24.

http://en.wikipedia....of_S.H.I.E.L.D.

#4 Offline Kenneth - Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Kenneth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 107 posts

Found this :)

Attached File  marvel_shield_a_l_0.jpg   24.59KB   0 downloads

#5 Offline danealegana - Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

danealegana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Found this :)

attachicon.gifmarvel_shield_a_l_0.jpg

Yeah thats the one I saw on Yahoo a couple of weeks ago. I never read the article but just looked at the pictures. I thought it was just some suggestions who would fit to get the role of those Shield agents for a new Marvel movie.

I thought Coulson died on the Avengers Movie? or was the storyline of this tv series before the Avengers movie?

#6 Offline SpiralArchitect - Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

SpiralArchitect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Yeah thats the one I saw on Yahoo a couple of weeks ago. I never read the article but just looked at the pictures. I thought it was just some suggestions who would fit to get the role of those Shield agents for a new Marvel movie.

I thought Coulson died on the Avengers Movie? or was the storyline of this tv series before the Avengers movie?

No the show's timeline follows the Avengers' and therefore, Coulson should be dead. I think because he was very popular as a character in his own right, they are trying to integrate him into the show. He may only appear on flashbacks or maybe they'll overturn his death. I hope its the latter.

#7 Offline danealegana - Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

danealegana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

No the show's timeline follows the Avengers' and therefore, Coulson should be dead. I think because he was very popular as a character in his own right, they are trying to integrate him into the show. He may only appear on flashbacks or maybe they'll overturn his death. I hope its the latter.

In my opinion, flashbacks may be okay but overturning his death may quite cause a stir just like when Rocky didnt have a brain damage at all.

Lets just see when how it will turn when the series runs. I think I might have something to follow again since my favorite TV shows 3rd season, the Falling Skies was over.

#8 Offline NatureSun - Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

NatureSun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

In my opinion, flashbacks may be okay but overturning his death may quite cause a stir just like when Rocky didnt have a brain damage at all.

Lets just see when how it will turn when the series runs. I think I might have something to follow again since my favorite TV shows 3rd season, the Falling Skies was over.

I read the wikipedia article. Seems he is going to be resurrected after all.

I wonder how they will make this happen, considering his death was such a major plot point in Avengers and all...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Agents of SHIELD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users